Your Face Resonates The Beauty Within.
Be Radiantly Natural.
Discover the Science of Beauty
Cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates, and protects your face while removing dead skin cells & impurities, and simultaneously delivering moisturizing serums into your skin.
Duration: 30 minutes-60 mins
Every 2 weeks. Results may last 4 to 6 weeks.
Immediate. Results may last 4 to 6 weeks.
To be determined upon consultation
A 30-minute procedure that deeply cleanses, extracts, and hydrates the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acids. The Signature HydraFacial is great for all skin types to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate.
Our most-availed HydraFacial treatment to date. It deeply cleanses the skin, and removes all impurities, while infusing a serum for that perfect glow. A treatment that is perfect for your ultimate skin resurfacing goal.
Your Signature HydraFacial experience begins with Lymphatic Drainage. This deep-cleanses and hydrates your skin with a booster of your choice. The Platinum HydraFacial utilizes LED Light Therapy for great results.
Get that improved booty texture and appearance with this HydraFacial treatment. Starting with booty steam and a cleanse, our ultimate signature 3-step HydraFacial process is infused with super serums for a total booty makeover!
Before & After Pics
About Our HydraFacial Treatments
What’s in It for You?
Allure Medical Spas is your fairy godmother for a beauty that lasts longer than 12 midnight. Using HydraFacial's patented Vortex Fusion Technology, your face will be left silky smooth in no time.
This multi-step treatment takes less than an hour to complete, and results are visible immediately. Many patients enjoy significant skin transformation and an impressive, even skin tone with just one treatment session!
Our procedure is non-invasive with the hydrafacial device which cleanse, exfoliate, extract and deliver a variety of rejuvenating serums. At the same time, the vacuum technology gently dilates the pores through extensive cleansing. This procedure is performed by a highly trained and well experienced aesthetician. With consistent treatment, you will achieve the following beauty goals:
- Exfoliate your face without skin damage
- Proper blood circulation on your skin
- Eliminate dead skin cells
- Eliminate acne
- Eliminate hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone
- Decrease pore size on face
- Removes flakes, dirt, oil, impurities from scalp
- Nourish your skin with intense moisturizers, and peptides
- Stimulate collagen production to improve elasticity and firmness
WHAT TO EXPECT
Throw Your Fears Away
Cleanse + Peel
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Extract + Hydrate
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Remove dead skin cells and impurities. Places moisturizing serums into the skin.
Fuse + Protect
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Dos and Don’ts
Two days before your treatment, do not use any over-the-counter acne medications, such as salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Refrain from waxing and using hair removal creams. You should also refrain from any type of exfoliating treatment, like those containing active enzymes or glycolic acids.
Do not use Vitamin C, AHA's, Glycolic Acid's, and other chemical exfoliants for 2 days post-treatment.
What to Expect
New Technology, Awesome Results
HydraFacial is an award-winning non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment.
4-in-1 Vortex Technology
Hydropeel tips are used with HydraFacial vacuum technology and serums creating a vortex effect to dislodge and remove impurities and deliver skin hydration. At Allure Medical Spas, we have the latest and most up-to-date HydraFacial Syndeo device that produce only the best results possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
During or right after your treatment, side effects may occur, but are quite rare. Here's a list of these potential side effects:
- May affect pre-existing/active rashes or skin conditions.
- The applied pressure or suction caused by the wand may cause discomfort.
- If you have sensitive skin, the treatments can cause breakouts or sensitivity issues.
- Allergic reactions to the serums may occur.
Upon consultation, it is best to disclose your contact allergy triggers, like seafood, to our medical aesthetics expert for your safety. Our HydraFacial serums have base ingredients that are extracted from specific crustaceans.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Avoid intense heat 24 hours post-treatment
- Avoid applying facial cosmetics for 24 hours
- Avoid using chemical peels two (2) weeks after your HydraFacial treatment
- DO NOT use wax or any hair removal cream for the next 24 to 48 hours post-treatment
- DO NOT use exfoliating treatment 48hrs after HydraFacial treatment
- DO NOT do laser treatment on face at least two weeks post treatment
The following home aftercare should protect your skin post-treatment:
- Apply a Hylauronic Boosting Serum twice a day.
- Stay hydrated
- Apply at least 30 SPF sunscreen
- Avoid activities that can cause sweat
- Stay in cool places
The HydraFacial treatment is intended for all skin types, even the most delicate skin. Allure Medspas will customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs, like antiaging concerns, acne, congestion, and rosacea. Patients who continue with monthly HydraFacial treatments may also see a decrease in pore size, as well as an improvement in texture and tone.
Results may vary from person to person. Results last for more than seven (7) days and may last weeks. In many cases, results last much longer. If you do notice that the results of your facial have started to fade, you may need additional treatments to maintain results.